First, however, a few recent highlights:
- Christmas in Indianapolis with the nieces
- Vacation in Ann Arbor with the family (& the extended Gunn/Saeed/Sommers family)
- Michigan beats Florida in the Citrus Bowl
- Our first baby is on the way!!!
So with child on the way & some not-so-subtle pressure from some friends & family we figured we'd give the blogging thing a try. Both K & I should be throwing in random updates every now & then. The goal is to at least keep it more up to date than the house blog. We also know we're not always the best at keeping in touch with everyone so please leave comments & we'll try & make them interactive.Once the baby comes I imagine this space will be overrun with baby pictures & parental gushing but the goal is to mix in some generic life stories & opinion posts. So come August when all you see are pictures of the Cubby you can remember the good old days when there were random posts about Michigan football or Jon Scheyer's basketball IQ. Regardless, you'll be able to say you got in on the ground floor........
3 comments:
I have my doubts about this blog after the house blog performance. I love you guys but I hope you prove me wrong :)
I don't know why, but I can't see the picture :( Either way, I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!!!
2 posts in 2 days, not too shabby so far Bethers....
Post a Comment