
Because that's what Jeff and I are doing. The two high-risk OBs I've met with have given us very good odds on having a full term 40-week baby, so we are cautiously excited. I'm at 14 weeks this week, and everything looks great so far! Ultrasounds every 4 weeks, alternating with doctor visits every 4 weeks - so I'm in the office every 2 weeks. My new OBs are not going to let anything slip by!
We're due November 2. Jeff's hoping for 11/11/11 or 11/1/11. I'll take anything after October 12 (37 weeks).
We're due November 2. Jeff's hoping for 11/11/11 or 11/1/11. I'll take anything after October 12 (37 weeks).
2 comments:
You and Jeff looked fear in the face and said go away.. Keep the faith!! Love, Gamma B
We are really happy for you guys! The little peanut is already adorable. Got to see Jan and Dale today -- quick visit but fun. Miss you all lots. Happy almost 3 to Jake! xoxo
Post a Comment