Note: Jacob Raymond Walker was born 12 weeks prematurely at Duke University Hospital the morning of Monday, May 19 2008. The following are updates, notes, & observations on his growth & development.Quick but important update--as you may have noticed in the photo above, Jake doens't have any feeding tubes. He's been taking all his feeds by bottle the past couple of days which is the last hurdle to him leaving the hospital.
The doctors have been pleased with Jake's progress & have chosen this Thursday, August 14 to send him home!!!!
The date is still considered tentative but he's on the mark to meet it. More information (including a countdown clock I imagine) soon....
3 comments:
Lookin' good! Love the matching hat and sleeper. I want to see pics of Jake in his nursery soon!
That's awesome!!
Congratulations on making it home. Jan sent all the Emerson staff pictures of him crossing the threshold. I could almost hear you all sighing a big sigh of relief. I hope you will bring Jake to meet me when you next come to Michigan.
Linda, who works with Jan
Post a Comment