I was about to turn the blog dark, realizing that I never post anything but then I started looking over old posts and realized this is the closest thing we have to a baby book or a scrapbook for Jake. So, here we go, I'm going to try again!
Trying to recap the last 5 months seems daunting. But I'll start with Jake's 2-year old birthday - can't skip that!
Happy boy celebrates #2 with Pop-pop!

And Gamma B!

We celebrated with Colorado Grandma's mayonnaise chocolate cake!

Jake hung with the guys...

For his birthday, Jeff and I installed a slide off our deck
(all those years of HGTV viewing are paying off!)

A very happy 2 year old!

And of course the bear photo!

Next up - Aunt Jen's wedding, a visit to cousins, and Bald Head Island again!
1 comment:
Thanks for continuing! This has been one cool blog! And I love the pictures!
Post a Comment