Monday, April 26, 2010

March for Babies Success!


A quick post to say THANK YOU! and post some pictures from the walk on Saturday. Thanks to everyone's generosity, Team Cubby raised $2,860! Twelve adults and two babies joined Jeff, Jake, and I for a great walk. Thanks again to Carmen and Jeff at Koala Tee for our great shirts!! We had a lot of fun and really appreciate everyone's support.

Yay for healthy babies!

Give me a solid for healthy babies, Steph!

A nice, leisurely stroll

Plenty of time for pictures
And hi-jinks

In case you wondered which one was him...


We were really excited to run into Jake's primary nurse, Annette, in the parking lot as we were leaving!


Quite a difference from August 2008...


And finally, on a different note, does anyone know where to buy (or know someone who makes) busy/quiet books for toddlers? These are the cloth/felt books that have buttons, snaps, zippers, ties, etc for them to practice on. I had one as a child and loved it, and Jake has a lot of interest in buttons, snaps, etc lately. Click here for an idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks for any leads!

2 comments:

JEH said...

I will put AB on the Busy Book case...you know how she loves a challenge!

Unknown said...

I don't know if there's that much difference from August 2008 - other than longer hair, Annette looks pretty much the same to me. :)